Investment analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of LadRx (NASDAQ:CYTR – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
LadRx Stock Performance
NASDAQ:CYTR opened at $0.09 on Tuesday. LadRx has a fifty-two week low of $0.05 and a fifty-two week high of $0.86. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $0.10.
LadRx Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LadRx (CYTR)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for LadRx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LadRx and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.