VCI Global’s (NASDAQ:VCIG – Get Rating) quiet period will end on Tuesday, May 23rd. VCI Global had issued 1,280,000 shares in its initial public offering on April 13th. The total size of the offering was $5,120,000 based on an initial share price of $4.00. During VCI Global’s quiet period, insiders and underwriters involved in the IPO are prevented from issuing any earnings forecasts or research reports for the company because of regulations issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Following the end of the company’s quiet period, it’s expected that the brokerages that served as underwriters on the stock will initiate research coverage on the company.
VCI Global Price Performance
NASDAQ VCIG opened at $3.11 on Tuesday. VCI Global has a 52-week low of $1.53 and a 52-week high of $24.20.
About VCI Global
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on VCI Global (VCIG)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for VCI Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for VCI Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.