Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of O-I Glass (NYSE: OI) in the last few weeks:
- 5/5/2023 – O-I Glass was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 5/1/2023 – O-I Glass had its price target raised by analysts at Barclays PLC from $18.00 to $19.00.
- 4/27/2023 – O-I Glass was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 4/27/2023 – O-I Glass had its price target raised by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $27.00 to $31.00.
- 4/27/2023 – O-I Glass had its price target raised by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada from $34.00 to $37.00.
- 4/27/2023 – O-I Glass had its price target raised by analysts at Robert W. Baird from $26.00 to $30.00.
- 4/5/2023 – O-I Glass had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $27.00 to $28.00. They now have an “overweight” rating on the stock.
O-I Glass Price Performance
NYSE:OI opened at $21.13 on Tuesday. O-I Glass, Inc. has a 1-year low of $11.60 and a 1-year high of $23.52. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.34, a current ratio of 1.22 and a quick ratio of 0.77. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $21.85 and a 200-day moving average price of $19.68. The firm has a market cap of $3.28 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 4.79, a price-to-earnings-growth ratio of 0.48 and a beta of 1.36.
O-I Glass (NYSE:OI – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Tuesday, April 25th. The industrial products company reported $1.29 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.83 by $0.46. The business had revenue of $1.83 billion during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $1.78 billion. O-I Glass had a net margin of 10.04% and a return on equity of 31.48%. The company’s quarterly revenue was up 8.2% compared to the same quarter last year. During the same period in the prior year, the business earned $0.56 earnings per share. Equities research analysts forecast that O-I Glass, Inc. will post 3.19 EPS for the current year.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
O-I Glass, Inc engages in manufacturing of glass products. It offers products to the food and beverage sectors. The firm operates through the following geographical segments: Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. The company was founded in 1929 and is headquartered in Perrysburg, OH.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on O-I Glass (OI)
- FREYR Battery Is An Interesting Play On EVs: At Rock Bottom
- Analysts Upgrade GXO Logistics, Its First Quarter Says It All
- The Bottom Is In For AppLovin; Reversal Is Next
- Exact Sciences Serves Investors Exactly What They Wished For
- Shockwave Medical, Fast Grower, In Boston Scientific’s Sights?
Receive News & Ratings for O-I Glass Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for O-I Glass Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.