Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. (OTCMKTS:LGF-B – Get Rating)’s share price shot up 3.8% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $10.26 and last traded at $10.17. 437,775 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, The stock had previously closed at $9.80.
Lions Gate Entertainment Stock Performance
The business has a fifty day moving average of $9.87.
Lions Gate Entertainment Company Profile
Lions Gate Entertainment Corp. engages in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, home entertainment, family entertainment, digital distribution, new channel platforms and international distribution and sales. It operates through the following business segments: Motion Pictures, Media Networks and Television Production.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lions Gate Entertainment (LGF-B)
- How to Calculate Stock Growth
- 7 Best Retail Stocks to Invest in
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks to Renovate Your Portfolio
- Beam Global Shines Brightly in the EV Infrastructure Space
- Canoo Bottoms As Production Ramp Gets Closer
Receive News & Ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lions Gate Entertainment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.