William Hill PLC (OTCMKTS:WIMHY – Get Rating) shares passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $15.00 and traded as high as $15.03. William Hill shares last traded at $15.00, with a volume of 8,600 shares changing hands.
William Hill Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $3.94 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.78 and a beta of 2.28. The business has a fifty day moving average of $15.00 and a 200 day moving average of $15.00.
About William Hill
William Hill PLC, a sports betting and gaming company, provides sports betting and gaming services in the United Kingdom, the United States, and internationally. It operates through retail, online, and US segments. The company operates licensed betting offices (LBOs) that offers sports betting services on horse racing, football, greyhounds, and other sports, as well as gaming machines.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on William Hill (WIMHY)
- How to Calculate Stock Growth
- 7 Best Retail Stocks to Invest in
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks to Renovate Your Portfolio
- Beam Global Shines Brightly in the EV Infrastructure Space
- Canoo Bottoms As Production Ramp Gets Closer
Receive News & Ratings for William Hill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for William Hill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.