CreditRiskMonitor.com, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CRMZ – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $2.84 and traded as low as $2.73. CreditRiskMonitor.com shares last traded at $2.78, with a volume of 1,120 shares changing hands.
CreditRiskMonitor.com Price Performance
The firm has a market capitalization of $29.83 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 18.55 and a beta of 0.18. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $2.84 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.61.
CreditRiskMonitor.com Company Profile
CreditRiskMonitor.com, Inc engages in the provision of comprehensive commercial credit reports covering both public and private companies worldwide. It features detailed analysis of financial statements, including ratio analysis and trend reports, and peer analyses. The company was founded in February 1977 and is headquartered in Valley Cottage, NY.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CreditRiskMonitor.com (CRMZ)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for CreditRiskMonitor.com Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CreditRiskMonitor.com and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.