Danske Bank A/S (OTCMKTS:DNKEY – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $10.41 and traded as low as $10.32. Danske Bank A/S shares last traded at $10.34, with a volume of 5,870 shares traded.
Danske Bank A/S Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 7.24, a current ratio of 1.59 and a quick ratio of 1.59. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $10.41 and a 200 day simple moving average of $9.99.
About Danske Bank A/S
Danske Bank A/S engages in the provision of services in the fields of banking, mortgage finance, insurance, pension, real-estate brokerage, asset management and trading in fixed income products, foreign exchange, and equities. It operates through the following segments: Personal and Business Customers, Large Corporates and Institutions, Danica Pension, Northern Ireland, Non-core, and Group Functions.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Danske Bank A/S (DNKEY)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Danske Bank A/S Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Danske Bank A/S and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.