Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (OTCMKTS:FRLOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant decline in short interest in April. As of April 30th, there was short interest totalling 1,518,500 shares, a decline of 6.3% from the April 15th total of 1,620,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1,168.1 days.
Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust Stock Performance
Shares of FRLOF stock opened at C$1.01 on Thursday. The company has a 50 day moving average price of C$0.97 and a 200 day moving average price of C$0.91. Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust has a fifty-two week low of C$0.78 and a fifty-two week high of C$1.07.
Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust (FRLOF)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Frasers Logistics & Commercial Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.