A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of ASOS (OTCMKTS: ASOMY) recently:
- 5/16/2023 – ASOS had its price target lowered by analysts at Credit Suisse Group AG from GBX 680 ($8.52) to GBX 550 ($6.89).
- 5/15/2023 – ASOS had its price target lowered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co. from GBX 1,000 ($12.53) to GBX 610 ($7.64).
- 5/15/2023 – ASOS had its price target lowered by analysts at Berenberg Bank from GBX 1,200 ($15.03) to GBX 1,000 ($12.53).
- 5/11/2023 – ASOS had its price target lowered by analysts at Barclays PLC from GBX 625 ($7.83) to GBX 500 ($6.26).
- 5/11/2023 – ASOS had its price target lowered by analysts at Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from GBX 950 ($11.90) to GBX 725 ($9.08).
ASOS Price Performance
OTCMKTS:ASOMY opened at $5.42 on Thursday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $8.89 and a 200-day moving average of $8.64. ASOS Plc has a 52 week low of $4.78 and a 52 week high of $20.17. The company has a quick ratio of 0.46, a current ratio of 1.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82.
ASOS Plc engages in in the operation of a multi-platform offering fashion products for 20-somethings. The firm offers clothes and other fashion items available in retail. It operates through the following geographical segments: United Kingdom, United States, and European Union. The company was founded by Nicholas Jon Robertson and Quentin John Griffiths on June 2, 2000 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ASOS (ASOMY)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for ASOS Plc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ASOS Plc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.