Shares of Weichai Power Co., Ltd. (OTCMKTS:WEICY – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $12.31 and traded as high as $12.48. Weichai Power shares last traded at $12.38, with a volume of 10,284 shares.
Weichai Power Stock Down 2.3 %
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $12.31 and its 200 day simple moving average is $11.81.
About Weichai Power
Weichai Power Co Ltd. engages in the research and development, manufacture, and sale of diesel engines. It operates through the following business segments: Diesel Engines; Automobiles and Other Major Automobile Components; Other Components; Import & Export Services; and Forklift Trucks and Supply Chain Solution.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Weichai Power (WEICY)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for Weichai Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Weichai Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.