West African Resources Limited (OTCMKTS:WFRSF – Get Rating)’s share price rose 1.5% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.66 and last traded at $0.66. Approximately 500 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 94% from the average daily volume of 8,754 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.65.
West African Resources Stock Up 1.5 %
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $0.67 and a 200 day simple moving average of $0.73.
West African Resources Company Profile
West African Resources Ltd. engages in the exploration and development of mineral properties. It operates through the Mining Operations, and Exploration and Evaluation segments. The Mining Operations segment is involved in the operations of Sanbrado gold project. The Exploration and Evaluation segment relates to the exploration and evaluation activities other than Sanbrado.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on West African Resources (WFRSF)
- 5 Best Bank ETFs to Buy Now
- How to Invest in Telehealth and Telemedicine Stocks
- Target’s Guidance Looms Over The Market
- Want Clean Energy? Siemens May Be Pointing To A Breakout
- Up Over 2,600% in 5 Years, Wall Street Still Calls Celsius a Buy
Receive News & Ratings for West African Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for West African Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.