First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc. (OTCMKTS:FBPI – Get Rating) was up 3.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $16.80 and last traded at $16.80. Approximately 600 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 43% from the average daily volume of 1,049 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.30.
First Bancorp of Indiana Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $16.91 and a 200-day moving average price of $16.75.
First Bancorp of Indiana Dividend Announcement
The business also recently announced a dividend, which was paid on Wednesday, March 15th. Shareholders of record on Tuesday, February 28th were paid a $0.16 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, February 27th. This represents a yield of 3.84%.
About First Bancorp of Indiana
First Bancorp of Indiana, Inc is a bank holding company, which engages in the ownership and management of its subsidiary. It offers certificate of deposits, checking accounts, health savings accounts, individual retirement accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, loans, direct deposit, credit cards, statements, mobile banking, mobile check deposit, overdraft services, safe deposit boxes, and telephone banking services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Bancorp of Indiana (FBPI)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for First Bancorp of Indiana Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Bancorp of Indiana and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.