Shares of Micron Solutions, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MICR – Get Rating) rose 1.4% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $1.67 and last traded at $1.67. Approximately 1,470 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 4% from the average daily volume of 1,409 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.65.
Micron Solutions Stock Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of $5.74 million, a PE ratio of -4.07 and a beta of 0.30. The business has a 50 day moving average of $1.74 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.12.
About Micron Solutions
Micron Solutions, Inc is a diversified contract manufacturing organization that produces engineered, medical device technologies requiring precision machining and injection molding. The firm also manufactures components, devices and equipment for military, law enforcement, industrial and consumer product applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Micron Solutions (MICR)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Micron Solutions Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Micron Solutions and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.