Mirage Energy Co. (OTCMKTS:MRGE – Get Rating) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.00 and traded as high as $0.04. Mirage Energy shares last traded at $0.04, with a volume of 1,447,423 shares.
Mirage Energy Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.01.
About Mirage Energy
Mirage Energy Corp. engages in the development of pipelines and natural gas storage facilities. The company was founded by Michael R. Ward, John W. Dosser, and Patrick C. Dosser on May 6, 2014 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mirage Energy (MRGE)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Mirage Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mirage Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.