Nauticus Robotics (NASDAQ:KITT – Get Rating) had its target price trimmed by Lake Street Capital from $5.25 to $4.75 in a research report released on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Chardan Capital downgraded Nauticus Robotics from a buy rating to a neutral rating and set a $2.50 price objective for the company. in a research note on Friday, May 12th.
Nauticus Robotics Price Performance
Shares of KITT opened at $1.90 on Tuesday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $2.61 and a 200 day moving average price of $3.36. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 572.34, a quick ratio of 7.81 and a current ratio of 4.86. Nauticus Robotics has a 12 month low of $1.85 and a 12 month high of $13.00.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Nauticus Robotics Company Profile
Nauticus Robotics, Inc develops and offers ocean robotic solutions and cloud software to the ocean industry. The company offers Aquanaut, an autonomous underwater vehicle (AUV) with sensor suite, which provides capability to observe and inspect subsea assets or other subsea features; and Argonaut, a derivative product of the Aquanaut, which is used for non-industrial and government applications.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nauticus Robotics (KITT)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Nauticus Robotics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nauticus Robotics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.