Otsuka Co. (OTCMKTS:OSUKF – Get Rating) traded up 12.2% on Thursday . The stock traded as high as $38.20 and last traded at $38.20. 131 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 72% from the average session volume of 467 shares. The stock had previously closed at $34.04.
Otsuka Stock Up 12.2 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of $34.04 and a 200 day simple moving average of $33.73.
Otsuka Corporation provides system integration, support, and other services in Japan. The System Integration Business segment offers system services, including consulting, system design and development, transport and installation work, and network construction. It also provides management systems and collaborative software, such as ERP packages and groupware to cover a range of specialized fields, including CAD and web technologies; and software, hardware, intranet, and security products for the construction and expansion of computer networks.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Otsuka (OSUKF)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Otsuka Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Otsuka and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.