Patriot Battery Metals Inc (OTCMKTS:RGDCF – Get Rating) shares traded down 0.6% on Thursday . The company traded as low as C$11.43 and last traded at C$11.80. 27,745 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 80% from the average session volume of 139,788 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$11.88.
Patriot Battery Metals Stock Down 0.6 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is C$9.41 and its 200-day simple moving average is C$7.89.
About Patriot Battery Metals
Patriot Battery Metals, Inc is a junior exploration company, which engages in the acquisition, and advancement of strategic and prospective assets to the benefit of its shareholder. Its properties includes Corvette, Hidden Lake, Golden Frac Sand, Eastmain, Lac Du Ceryl, and Pontax River. The company was founded on May 10, 2007 and is headquartered in Vancouver, Canada.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Patriot Battery Metals (RGDCF)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Patriot Battery Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Patriot Battery Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.