Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SENR – Get Rating)’s share price passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of $0.21 and traded as low as $0.13. Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources shares last traded at $0.13, with a volume of 1,664 shares changing hands.
Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.21 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.14.
Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources Company Profile
Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources, Inc engages in the business of next-generation clean-technologies, waste management innovations, and related services. It operates through the following segments: Environmental Solutions, Solid Waste, and Corporate. The Environmental Solutions segment includes MV, LLC, Strategic Environmental Materials, LLC, and PelleChar, LLC.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources (SENR)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Strategic Environmental & Energy Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.