Shares of Strategy Shares Nasdaq 5HANDL Index ETF (NYSEARCA:FIVR – Get Rating) shot up 0.1% during mid-day trading on Thursday . The company traded as high as $20.92 and last traded at $20.92. 33 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 95% from the average session volume of 687 shares. The stock had previously closed at $20.89.
Strategy Shares Nasdaq 5HANDL Index ETF Stock Up 0.1 %
The company has a 50 day simple moving average of $20.92 and a 200 day simple moving average of $20.90. The company has a market capitalization of $2.09 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 19.73 and a beta of 0.64.
Strategy Shares Nasdaq 5HANDL Index ETF Company Profile
The Strategy Shares Nasdaq 5 Handl Index ETF (FIVR) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Nasdaq 5HANDL index. The fund is a fund-of-funds that targets a high distribution rate. The funds index reflects a balanced portfolio of US equities, fixed income, and alternative investments. FIVR was launched on Dec 28, 2021 and is managed by Strategy Shares.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Strategy Shares Nasdaq 5HANDL Index ETF (FIVR)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Strategy Shares Nasdaq 5HANDL Index ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Strategy Shares Nasdaq 5HANDL Index ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.