Jefferies Financial Group cut shares of Sun Art Retail Group (OTCMKTS:SURRY – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a report published on Thursday morning, The Fly reports.
Sun Art Retail Group Stock Performance
Shares of OTCMKTS:SURRY opened at $2.86 on Thursday. Sun Art Retail Group has a 52-week low of $1.49 and a 52-week high of $4.29. The business has a 50-day moving average price of $3.72 and a 200-day moving average price of $3.38.
About Sun Art Retail Group
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sun Art Retail Group (SURRY)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Sun Art Retail Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sun Art Retail Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.