Shares of Swiss Life Holding AG (OTCMKTS:SZLMY – Get Rating) crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $31.39 and traded as low as $29.27. Swiss Life shares last traded at $29.27, with a volume of 1,339 shares.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Barclays assumed coverage on Swiss Life in a report on Tuesday, February 21st. They set an “overweight” rating for the company.
Swiss Life Price Performance
The firm has a fifty day moving average of $31.39 and a 200-day moving average of $28.94.
Swiss Life Increases Dividend
Swiss Life Company Profile
Swiss Life Holding AG engages in the provision of life insurances, pensions, and financial solutions. It operates through the following segments: Switzerland, Germany, France, International, and Asset Managers. The Switzerland, France and Germany segments provide life insurance operations and distribution units.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Swiss Life (SZLMY)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Swiss Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Swiss Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.