Tate & Lyle (OTCMKTS:TATYY – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by Barclays from GBX 950 ($11.90) to GBX 940 ($11.78) in a report issued on Thursday, The Fly reports.
Separately, Berenberg Bank lifted their price target on Tate & Lyle from GBX 935 ($11.71) to GBX 940 ($11.78) in a research report on Thursday, January 19th.
Tate & Lyle Price Performance
TATYY opened at $39.63 on Thursday. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $39.69 and a 200-day moving average price of $37.39. Tate & Lyle has a 1 year low of $28.52 and a 1 year high of $45.38.
About Tate & Lyle
Tate & Lyle Plc engages in the provision of ingredients and solutions to the food, beverage and other industries. It operates through the following business segments: Food & Beverage Solutions and Sucralose, and Primary Products. The Food & Beverage Solutions and Sucralose segment provides conclusion for customers that meet consumer demand for healthier food and drink.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tate & Lyle (TATYY)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Tate & Lyle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tate & Lyle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.