Keppel REIT (OTCMKTS:KREVF – Get Rating) was upgraded by analysts at The Goldman Sachs Group from a “sell” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report issued on Wednesday, The Fly reports.
Separately, HSBC upgraded Keppel REIT from a “reduce” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Wednesday.
Keppel REIT Stock Performance
OTCMKTS KREVF opened at $0.62 on Wednesday. The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.67 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.67. Keppel REIT has a fifty-two week low of $0.53 and a fifty-two week high of $2.14.
Keppel REIT Company Profile
Keppel REIT engages in the investment of commercial real estate and other real estate-related assets portfolio. Its portfolio includes office and commercial towers and financial center buildings. The company was founded on November 28, 2005 and is headquartered in Singapore.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Keppel REIT (KREVF)
- It’s Time To Take Another Bite Of Take-Two Interactive
- Zoetis Declares New Dividend, Hinting At Undervaluation
- Good News For Walmart Isn’t So Great For Everybody Else
- Eagle Materials, Answering America’s Building Supply Needs
- Pharma Giants Novartis, Lilly, Merck, and Novo Outperform Market
Receive News & Ratings for Keppel REIT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Keppel REIT and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.