Brunswick Bancorp (OTCMKTS:BRBW – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $16.48 and traded as low as $13.20. Brunswick Bancorp shares last traded at $16.00, with a volume of 4,314 shares traded.
Brunswick Bancorp Stock Performance
The company has a market capitalization of $45.09 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 13.22 and a beta of 0.05. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $15.43 and a 200 day moving average price of $16.48.
Brunswick Bancorp (OTCMKTS:BRBW – Get Rating) last posted its earnings results on Wednesday, April 26th. The bank reported $0.16 EPS for the quarter. The firm had revenue of $3.29 million for the quarter.
Brunswick Bancorp Company Profile
Brunswick Bancorp is a bank holding company, which engages in the provision of consumer and commercial banking services. It offers personal banking, checking, certificate of deposit accounts, business checking, equipment leasing, commercial mortgages, small business loans, construction loans, and merchant services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brunswick Bancorp (BRBW)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for Brunswick Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunswick Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.