Diamondhead Casino Co. (OTCMKTS:DHCC – Get Rating)’s share price crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $0.42 and traded as low as $0.34. Diamondhead Casino shares last traded at $0.43, with a volume of 3,499 shares changing hands.
Diamondhead Casino Price Performance
The company has a fifty day moving average price of $0.42 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.39.
Diamondhead Casino Company Profile
Diamondhead Casino Corp. engages in the ownership of an undeveloped property intended for a casino project. It also manages construction of a casino resort and other amenities on the property unilaterally or in conjunction with one or more joint venture partners. The company was founded on November 15, 1988 and is headquartered in Alexandria, VA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Diamondhead Casino (DHCC)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for Diamondhead Casino Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Diamondhead Casino and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.