Eat & Beyond Global Holdings Inc. (OTCMKTS:EATBF – Get Rating)’s stock price dropped 12.7% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.14 and last traded at $0.14. Approximately 364 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 88% from the average daily volume of 3,049 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
Eat & Beyond Global Trading Down 12.8 %
The company’s fifty day moving average is $0.19 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.24.
About Eat & Beyond Global
Eat & Beyond Global Holdings Inc is a private equity and venture capital firm specializing in early stage, growth, expansion, buy-ins or buy-out investments. It focuses on investments in the plant-based protein and meat alternative food industry. It identifies and acquires equity in companies operating in the sectors of plant-based proteins, fermented proteins, cultured proteins/agriculture, food tech, and consumer packaged goods, as well as cell agriculture and other experimental projects.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eat & Beyond Global (EATBF)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for Eat & Beyond Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eat & Beyond Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.