Eightco Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ:OCTO – Get Rating)’s stock price traded down 3.2% during trading on Friday . The stock traded as low as $1.80 and last traded at $1.84. 166,901 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 61% from the average session volume of 433,189 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.90.
Eightco Trading Down 3.2 %
The company has a quick ratio of 0.69, a current ratio of 1.04 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.28.
Cryptyde Inc is focused on leveraging blockchain technologies to disrupt consumer facing industries. Cryptyde Inc is based in SAFETY HARBOR, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Eightco (OCTO)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for Eightco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eightco and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.