Analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of New Mountain Finance (NYSE:NMFC – Get Rating) in a research report issued to clients and investors on Thursday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
New Mountain Finance Trading Up 0.7 %
NMFC stock opened at $12.23 on Thursday. New Mountain Finance has a 1-year low of $11.09 and a 1-year high of $13.59.
About New Mountain Finance
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on New Mountain Finance (NMFC)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for New Mountain Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for New Mountain Finance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.