PARTS iD, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:ID – Get Rating) fell 7.7% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $0.48 and last traded at $0.48. 41,923 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 84% from the average session volume of 267,041 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.52.
PARTS iD Trading Down 7.7 %
PARTS iD Company Profile
PARTS iD, Inc engages in the development of custom infrastructure and user experiences within niche markets. Its deep technology platform integrates software engineering with catalog management, data intelligence, mining and analytics, along with user interface development that utilizes distinctive rules-based parts fitment software capabilities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PARTS iD (ID)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for PARTS iD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PARTS iD and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.