PureCycle Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:PCTTU – Get Rating)’s stock price was down 0.1% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $8.59 and last traded at $8.87. Approximately 1,277 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 59% from the average daily volume of 3,098 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.88.
PureCycle Technologies Stock Performance
The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $8.33 and its 200-day simple moving average is $9.04.
PureCycle Technologies Company Profile
PureCycle Technologies, Inc produces recycled polypropylene (PP). The company holds a license for restoring waste PP into ultra-pure recycled resin. Its recycling process separates color, odor, and other contaminants from plastic waste feedstock to transform it into virgin-like resin. The company was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Orlando, Florida.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PureCycle Technologies (PCTTU)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for PureCycle Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PureCycle Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.