Veolia Environnement SA (EPA:VIE – Get Rating) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of €26.70 ($29.02) and traded as high as €28.09 ($30.53). Veolia Environnement shares last traded at €27.68 ($30.09), with a volume of 1,158,399 shares changing hands.
Veolia Environnement Trading Up 2.1 %
The company’s 50-day moving average is €28.07 and its two-hundred day moving average is €26.70.
Veolia Environnement Company Profile
Veolia Environnement SA designs and provides water, waste, and energy management solutions worldwide. The company is involved in the resource management, production, and delivery of drinking water and industrial process water; collection, treatment, and recycling of wastewater; and design and construction of treatment and network infrastructure.
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for Veolia Environnement Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Veolia Environnement and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.