Shares of Yankuang Energy Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:YZCAY – Get Rating) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Friday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $31.75 and traded as high as $34.44. Yankuang Energy Group shares last traded at $34.44, with a volume of 2,018 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. raised Yankuang Energy Group from a “neutral” rating to an “overweight” rating in a report on Tuesday, March 28th.
Yankuang Energy Group Price Performance
The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $32.95 and its 200-day simple moving average is $31.75.
Yankuang Energy Group Company Profile
Yankuang Energy Group Company Limited engages in the mining, preparation, and sale of coal worldwide. It offers thermal, PCI, and coking coal for electric power, metallurgy and chemical industry, etc.; produces and sells coal chemicals, as well as electricity and related heat supply services; explores for potash mineral; manufactures, installs, repairs, and sells coal mining and excavating equipment, cable, and electrical equipment; and sells construction materials and petroleum products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Yankuang Energy Group (YZCAY)
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
- Foot Locker And The Ebbing Tide Of Discretionary Spending
Receive News & Ratings for Yankuang Energy Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Yankuang Energy Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.