Commerzbank (OTCMKTS:CRZBY – Get Rating) was downgraded by equities researchers at Bank of America from a “neutral” rating to an “underperform” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Friday, Briefing.com reports.
Commerzbank Stock Performance
CRZBY opened at $10.56 on Friday. Commerzbank has a 52 week low of $5.70 and a 52 week high of $12.75. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $10.77 and its two-hundred day moving average is $10.15.
Commerzbank Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Commerzbank (CRZBY)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Commerzbank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Commerzbank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.