Basilea Pharmaceutica AG (OTCMKTS:BPMUF – Get Rating)’s stock price reached a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The stock traded as high as $50.00 and last traded at $50.00, with a volume of 10 shares traded. The stock had previously closed at $50.00.
Basilea Pharmaceutica Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average price of $51.84 and a 200-day moving average price of $51.27.
About Basilea Pharmaceutica
Basilea Pharmaceutica AG engages in the development and commercialization of pharmaceutical products. Its products include Cresemba, Zevtera, Derazantinib, BAL101553, and BAL3833. The company was founded on October 17, 2000 and is headquartered in Allschwil, Switzerland.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Basilea Pharmaceutica (BPMUF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Basilea Pharmaceutica Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Basilea Pharmaceutica and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.