Shares of Hempco Food and Fiber Inc (OTCMKTS:HMPPF – Get Rating) fell 3.6% during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as low as $0.50 and last traded at $0.50. 15,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 25% from the average session volume of 20,099 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.52.
Hempco Food and Fiber Trading Down 3.6 %
The business has a 50-day moving average price of $0.50 and a 200-day moving average price of $0.50.
Hempco Food and Fiber Company Profile
Hempco Food and Fiber Inc manufactures and sells hemp food products for human and animal consumption in the United States, Canada, Europe, Mexico/Latin America, and the Asia/Pacific. It offers retail level hemp-based food products, including shelled hemp seed nuts, hemp protein powders, hemp seed oil, and hemp snack bar items, as well as hemp for pets under the PLANETHEMP brand.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hempco Food and Fiber (HMPPF)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Hempco Food and Fiber Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hempco Food and Fiber and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.