Shares of SoFi Next 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:SFYX – Get Rating) fell 0.7% on Friday . The stock traded as low as $11.40 and last traded at $11.40. 8,342 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 40% from the average session volume of 13,853 shares. The stock had previously closed at $11.48.
SoFi Next 500 ETF Stock Down 0.7 %
The company has a fifty day moving average of $11.24 and a two-hundred day moving average of $11.50. The stock has a market capitalization of $53.01 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.26 and a beta of 1.13.
About SoFi Next 500 ETF
The SoFi Next 500 ETF (SFYX) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Solactive SoFi US Next 500 Growth index. The fund tracks a multi-factor-weighted index of US mid-cap equities, selected by market cap. SFYX was launched on Apr 11, 2019 and is managed by SoFi.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on SoFi Next 500 ETF (SFYX)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for SoFi Next 500 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for SoFi Next 500 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.