StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of CalAmp (NASDAQ:CAMP – Get Rating) in a research note released on Thursday. The firm issued a hold rating on the Wireless communications provider’s stock.
Separately, Craig Hallum dropped their price target on CalAmp from $10.00 to $4.00 in a research report on Friday, April 28th.
CalAmp Trading Down 6.2 %
Shares of CAMP stock opened at $1.66 on Thursday. CalAmp has a 52-week low of $1.61 and a 52-week high of $7.44. The stock’s 50-day moving average price is $2.73 and its 200 day moving average price is $3.65. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 15.90, a quick ratio of 1.42 and a current ratio of 1.64.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On CalAmp
CalAmp Company Profile
CalAmp Corp. engages in the provision of wireless access and computer technologies. It operates through the Software and Subscription Services, and Telematics Products segments. The Software and Subscription Services segment offers solutions consisting of telematics devices bundled with cloud-based application enablement and telematics services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on CalAmp (CAMP)
- Warren Buffett Boosts Occidental Stake, Adds 3.46 Million Shares
- What’s Behind The Recent Meteoric Rise Of Tingo Group
- Is PulteGroup Overbought After Double-Digit Gains?
- Netflix Stock Just Had Its Largest Intraday Gain Since 2022
- Analyst Flags Concerns About P&G Growth Despite Earnings Beat
Receive News & Ratings for CalAmp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for CalAmp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.