Spruce Power Holding Co. (NYSE:SPRU – Get Rating) Director John P. Miller acquired 20,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, May 18th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $0.83 per share, with a total value of $16,600.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now owns 281,935 shares in the company, valued at approximately $234,006.05. The transaction was disclosed in a filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission, which is accessible through this hyperlink.
Spruce Power Trading Up 1.0 %
NYSE:SPRU opened at $0.84 on Monday. Spruce Power Holding Co. has a one year low of $0.55 and a one year high of $1.60. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.77. The company has a quick ratio of 4.61, a current ratio of 4.45 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.20.
About Spruce Power
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Spruce Power (SPRU)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Spruce Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Spruce Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.