Research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Intellicheck (NYSE:IDN – Get Rating) in a research note issued on Monday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Intellicheck Trading Up 1.7 %
Shares of Intellicheck stock opened at $2.38 on Monday. Intellicheck has a 52-week low of $1.56 and a 52-week high of $3.37. The company has a market capitalization of $45.82 million, a P/E ratio of -11.90 and a beta of 1.62.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Intellicheck (IDN)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Intellicheck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Intellicheck and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.