A number of research firms have changed their ratings and price targets for NeoGenomics (NASDAQ: NEO):
- 5/18/2023 – NeoGenomics is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
- 5/16/2023 – NeoGenomics was downgraded by analysts at Raymond James from an “outperform” rating to a “market perform” rating.
- 5/15/2023 – NeoGenomics had its price target raised by analysts at Piper Sandler from $20.00 to $23.00.
- 5/9/2023 – NeoGenomics was upgraded by analysts at BTIG Research from a “neutral” rating to a “buy” rating. They now have a $25.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/18/2023 – NeoGenomics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 4/11/2023 – NeoGenomics had its price target lowered by analysts at Bank of America Co. from $18.00 to $17.00. They now have a “neutral” rating on the stock.
- 4/5/2023 – NeoGenomics had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Needham & Company LLC. They now have a $21.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/24/2023 – NeoGenomics was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating.
NeoGenomics Price Performance
NASDAQ NEO opened at $17.89 on Monday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.55, a current ratio of 6.75 and a quick ratio of 6.47. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.28 billion, a PE ratio of -17.71 and a beta of 1.12. NeoGenomics, Inc. has a 12 month low of $6.00 and a 12 month high of $20.54. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $16.66 and its 200 day simple moving average is $13.41.
NeoGenomics (NASDAQ:NEO – Get Rating) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, February 23rd. The medical research company reported ($0.10) earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of ($0.19) by $0.09. The company had revenue of $138.71 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $129.96 million. NeoGenomics had a negative net margin of 23.72% and a negative return on equity of 7.34%. As a group, equities research analysts forecast that NeoGenomics, Inc. will post -0.55 EPS for the current fiscal year.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On NeoGenomics
NeoGenomics, Inc is a clinical laboratory company, which engages in cancer genetics diagnostic testing and pharma services. It operates through the Clinical Services and Pharma Services segments. The Clinical Services segment offers cancer testing services to community-based pathologists, hospitals, academic centers, and oncology groups.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on NeoGenomics (NEO)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for NeoGenomics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NeoGenomics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.