Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. (OTC:RRETY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, May 20th, investing.com reports. Stockholders of record on Thursday, May 25th will be given a dividend of 0.2353 per share on Monday, June 26th. This represents a dividend yield of 2.51%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, May 24th.
Robinsons Retail Trading Down 4.9 %
RRETY stock opened at C$9.37 on Monday. The firm has a 50 day moving average price of C$9.64 and a 200-day moving average price of C$9.99. Robinsons Retail has a 52-week low of C$8.26 and a 52-week high of C$11.20.
About Robinsons Retail
- Warren Buffett Boosts Occidental Stake, Adds 3.46 Million Shares
- What’s Behind The Recent Meteoric Rise Of Tingo Group
- Is PulteGroup Overbought After Double-Digit Gains?
- Netflix Stock Just Had Its Largest Intraday Gain Since 2022
- Analyst Flags Concerns About P&G Growth Despite Earnings Beat
Receive News & Ratings for Robinsons Retail Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Robinsons Retail and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.