StockNews.com began coverage on shares of Avino Silver & Gold Mines (NYSE:ASM – Get Rating) in a research report report published on Thursday. The firm issued a hold rating on the stock.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:ASM opened at $0.72 on Thursday. Avino Silver & Gold Mines has a twelve month low of $0.48 and a twelve month high of $1.01. The company has a market cap of $85.70 million, a P/E ratio of 35.97 and a beta of 1.76. The company has a quick ratio of 1.15, a current ratio of 1.53 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01.
Avino Silver & Gold Mines Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Avino Silver & Gold Mines (ASM)
- MarketBeat Week in Review – 5/15 – 5/19
- Applied Materials: Cracks In The Chip Recovery Or Time To Buy?
- Deere & Company Rallies On Farm Equipment Boom, Bullish Outlook
- How Many Roth IRAs Can You Have?
- Why You Should Consider Buying Nvidia Ahead Of Earnings
Receive News & Ratings for Avino Silver & Gold Mines Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Avino Silver & Gold Mines and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.