4Front Ventures Corp. (OTCMKTS:FFNTF – Get Rating)’s stock price was up 3% on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. Approximately 15,415 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 96% from the average daily volume of 367,244 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.17.
4Front Ventures Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.18 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $0.26.
About 4Front Ventures
4Front Ventures Corp. operates as a retail and brand development company in the cannabis sector. It operates through THC Cannabis and CBD Wellness segments. The THC Cannabis segment focuses on the production and cultivation of THC cannabis, the manufacturing and distribution of cannabis products to own dispensaries and third-party retail customers, ancillary services supporting wholesale operations, and retail sales direct to end consumers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 4Front Ventures (FFNTF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for 4Front Ventures Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 4Front Ventures and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.