AGFiQ Hedged Dividend Income Fund (NYSEARCA:DIVA – Get Rating)’s stock price shot up 0% on Monday . The company traded as high as $26.45 and last traded at $26.22. 10,452 shares changed hands during trading, an increase of 186% from the average session volume of 3,650 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.22.
AGFiQ Hedged Dividend Income Fund Trading Up 0.0 %
The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $26.22 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $26.22.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AGFiQ Hedged Dividend Income Fund (DIVA)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for AGFiQ Hedged Dividend Income Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AGFiQ Hedged Dividend Income Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.