BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF (TSE:HZU – Get Rating)’s stock price traded up 2.8% during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as high as C$22.49 and last traded at C$22.18. 36,541 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 43% from the average session volume of 63,896 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$21.57.
BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF Price Performance
The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is C$23.44 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$21.73.
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for BetaPro Silver 2x Daily Bull ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.