Chase Co. (NYSE:CCF – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $120.50 and last traded at $120.15, with a volume of 50400 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $117.67.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com initiated coverage on Chase in a research note on Thursday, May 18th. They set a “hold” rating for the company.
Chase Stock Up 2.1 %
The firm has a market cap of $1.14 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 27.81 and a beta of 0.74. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.38, a current ratio of 4.82 and a quick ratio of 2.77.
Chase Corp. operates as a chemical company, which manufactures materials for high-reliability applications. It operates through the following segments: Adhesives, Sealants and Additives, Industrial Tapes, and Corrosion Protection and Waterproofing. The Adhesives, Sealants, and Additives segment offers innovative and specialized product offerings consisting of both end-use products and intermediates that are used in or integrated into another company’s products.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Chase (CCF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Chase Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Chase and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.