Nanobiotix S.A. (NASDAQ:NBTX – Get Rating)’s share price was up 5.8% on Monday . The stock traded as high as $5.36 and last traded at $4.92. Approximately 191,612 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 69% from the average daily volume of 616,670 shares. The stock had previously closed at $4.65.
Nanobiotix Price Performance
The company’s fifty day moving average is $3.82 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.87.
Nanobiotix SA, a clinical-stage biotechnology, focuses on developing product candidates for the treatment of cancer. Its lead product candidate is NBTXR3, a sterile aqueous suspension of crystalline hafnium oxide nanoparticles used for the treatment of soft tissue sarcoma, head and neck cancers, liver cancers, prostate cancer, pancreatic cancer, esophageal cancer, rectal cancer, and non-small cell lung cancer.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nanobiotix (NBTX)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Nanobiotix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nanobiotix and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.