Jefferies Financial Group cut shares of Sumitomo Pharma (OTCMKTS:DNPUF – Get Rating) from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note published on Monday, The Fly reports.
Sumitomo Pharma Stock Performance
OTCMKTS DNPUF opened at $5.32 on Monday. Sumitomo Pharma has a fifty-two week low of $5.21 and a fifty-two week high of $8.67. The stock’s 50-day moving average is $6.12 and its two-hundred day moving average is $6.74.
About Sumitomo Pharma
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Sumitomo Pharma (DNPUF)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for Sumitomo Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Sumitomo Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.