United Health Products, Inc. (OTCMKTS:UEEC – Get Rating) traded up 5.6% during trading on Monday . The company traded as high as $0.19 and last traded at $0.19. 69,368 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 57% from the average session volume of 162,656 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.18.
United Health Products Price Performance
The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.21 and a 200 day moving average of $0.24.
United Health Products Company Profile
United Health Products, Inc engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of wound care products based on its proprietary hemostatic gauze technology. It also offers HemoStyp to control bleeding. The company was founded on February 28, 1997 and is headquartered in Mesquite, NV.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United Health Products (UEEC)
- monday.com Surges on Price and Volume after Blowout Results
- Can Ryanair Stock Fly Above Resistance Levels, What Earnings Show
- All Aboard! The Sell-Side Has Railroads In Reversal
- Is There Value Left in Lyft Stock?
- Everything About ZIM Integrated Screams Undervaluation
Receive News & Ratings for United Health Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United Health Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.