Aixtron Se (OTCMKTS:AIXXF – Get Rating) shot up 1.3% on Tuesday . The company traded as high as $31.39 and last traded at $31.39. 1,554 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 9% from the average session volume of 1,426 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.98.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft raised Aixtron from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a report on Wednesday, March 1st.
Aixtron Stock Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $31.25 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $30.44.
Aixtron Company Profile
AIXTRON SE, together with its subsidiaries, provides deposition equipment to the semiconductor industry in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. It develops, produces, sells, maintains, and installs equipment for the deposition of semiconductor materials; and provides consulting and training, customer support, and peripheral equipment and services, as well as sells spare parts and services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Aixtron (AIXXF)
- Airline ETFs: What They Are and How to Invest
- Williams-Sonoma Is The Retail Value Play, Here’s Why
- Ladder Corporation: Climbing Higher And Paying 9% Yield
- Microbot Medical spikes 150% on its Endovascular Surgical Robot
- PetMed Express: Charts Say This Could Be The Bottom
Receive News & Ratings for Aixtron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Aixtron and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.